Sunday, October 16, 2011

NFL Week 6: Locktober Continues

===
The Fan Child has given you five out of six correct picks against the spread in the last three weeks. I'll not waste time congratulating myself, because I know I've still got a lot to prove. So, without any further ado, here are my week 6 locks.

See my week 5 locks here:

Giants (-3) vs. Bills:

The Giants have an NFL-leading 18 sacks, and if they're on, they might have the defense that can disrupt Ryan Fitzpatrick and company in New York. The Bills will be without OLB Shawne Merriman, and that should make things easier for the Giants as well.

Pick: Take the Giants and give the Bills 3 points.

Eagles (-3) vs. Redskins:

Simply put, the Eagles have to win. And they will win. And they're not nearly as bad as people think they are, and Andy Reid is still one of the best coaches in the game. Now that the Eagle players realize that they are playing for Reid's job as well as wins, they ought to do a better job of hanging on to the ball and win easily over the overrated Redskins.

Pick: Give the 3 points and take the Eagles.