Thursday, December 4, 2014

Corey Crawford to Miss 2-3 Weeks After Injuring Foot at Concert



Hockey is a rough game, and we all know that. Apparently, so is going to Rise Against concerts. We know that now after Blackhawk's goalie Corey Crawford ended up injuring his foot after their show earlier this week.

“I was at a concert the other day and was on the way out and missed a step and I didn't think it was that bad,” Crawford said, according to the Chicago Tribune. “I woke up the next day and it was worse than I thought. I'm pretty embarrassed about it, frustrated. Things were going really well. Right now I'm just thinking about trying to get back as quickly as possible and make sure I'm right back where I was.”

Crawford didn't give any more details about the incident, and didn't say whether alcohol was involved, the Tribune said.

The backstopper is currently 12-5-1 with a 1.87 GAA and a .929 save percentage for Chicago.

Naturally, some fans had a good time with Crawford's misfortune on Twitter: